Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a list of stuff i have pulled out from the hoard that I can actually get to for sale right now. More to come later. Prices are stated if they include shipping or not. All parts are located in Auburn, AL. I take PP and will eat the fees. Shipping is to continental US, other places maybe on a case by case basis. Please let me know. I need this stuff gone. **Note. Pics aren't attaching now. I'll add some later. Message me or reply if interested.

Set of Corvette LT1 fuel rail covers. These were run on a 95 Impala SS with LT1. No mounting studs, but the mounting tabs/clips all look good. Swapped to an LS in the car so these need to go. Asking $90 shipped including PP fees to the cont US.

Parts needed to move the air filter in front of the throttle body. Correct size rubber boot wtih IAT sensor and opti vent harness elbow, stock screened MAF, and nice used air filter. Removed from a 95 Impala ss that had a RAISS intake on it. $65 shipped to the cont US including PP fees.

MSD Performance Street Fire Coil and ICM unit. Coil part number 5526. Removed from a 95 Impala LT1. Asking $38 shipped to cont. US with PP fees included.

Two sets of stock springs. One set is stock from Civi caprice with 120k miles from a 96. Car sat even before removed. just removed to install Impala springs to the car. $30 plus shipping.

Other set are stock 9C1 Caprice springs from a 95. Unknown mileage, but the fronts look like the had been replaced. Car was used for parts by a friend. $40 plus shipping.

Stock chrome Capice grill. Dirty but looks like it will clean up. $20 plus shipping.

Leftover LT1 parts from a stripped down LT we pulled from a 95 Impala to do an LS swap. All prices are shipped and negotiable.

Valve train - valve covers with nice Fel-pro gaskets, lifters, rockers, rocker nuts, pushrods, cam gear, cam thrust plate, and spider bracket. $50 shipped

Damper (no hub), from 95 Impala. Should work on other LT1's/years as well. $20 shipped

Oil pan, pan support rails, oil pump, windage tray, oil pump driveshaft, and cam drive gear. $45 shipped

Water pump from 95 Impala with t'stat, housing, and temp sensor. $30 shipped

Accessory drive bracket from 95 Impala with tensioner. $35 shipped

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Is the air filter boot a regular Fernco plumbing boot or the correct RAISS boot? If its the RAISS boot, would you sell it separately?

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the air filter boot a regular Fernco plumbing boot or the correct RAISS boot? If its the RAISS boot, would you sell it separately?
I'm pretty sure it's a Fernco plumbing coupler. I can go to the storage unit and look again.

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts