I finished installing the HA front and rear bars, upper and lower control arms, and extended drive shaft this past weekend. The entire job was a little more difficult and time consuming than I originally expected but I'm glad I did it myself. I was able to figure out the front bar with the tie rod end links. The only real problem was one of the threads in the frame stripped and set me be back a day while I figured out a solution. I ended up welding flare nuts into the frame which worked out great. I will try and post a picture. Thanks for everyones help and comments. This site has a wealth of information. On the rear end I think I'm going to take elixer's advise and replace the J&M lowers with BMR's just for the peace of mind. I took the car out for a short test drive and it feels totally different. A much flatter and lighter feeling and it also seemed to absorb a rough road much better.