Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so anyone whose seen any of my posts knows about this car. The car is currently not running, may need a new opti. Needs some cosmetics but for $2000 for a real 94 wx3 with only 117k miles and a clean engine bay with some newer parts i think this is a good deal. Ill keep it if nobodys interested but i just seen
http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/1923834974.html this on my local craigslist and as much as i love my bbody i use to own a 74 impala, and although thish is a caprice, looks similar only this is convertible! I would love to have this car. Help your boy out and buy my car, payment plans available with half the money up front.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
send me more pics to my pm or [email protected]
have cash tuesday when i get paid, def interested

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Cant tell from the small pictures. Did you ever fix it from that wreck? The hood, fender and corner light?
Email me pictures of inside and out to [email protected]
Thanks
Todd

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
no

the wreck was never fixed .....
he lives in the tampa area !

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Can we get larger pics please.

Also interested

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
the wreck was never fixed .....
he lives in the tampa area !
Thank you sir. How's the interior on it.
Im 20 minutes from Tpa . Have a dually and a car trailer. It's so tempting.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
sorry guys i wasnt getting emailed that people where responding to this thread so im late on everything. and those are the only pics i have of the car on the computer and i dont know how to blow them up or why theyr soo small they dont look like that on mine when i open them.

The accident is not fixed,i would use the money theyr sending me for it to purchase the other car thats why ill let it go for cheap.

The interior id say is a 4-6/10 the 4-6 depends how you judge i guess. back seat is in excellent condition except for the impala logo stiching is starting to loosen,pass seat is good, driver seat poor. Rug and headliner has stains. and miscellaneous trim/pieces have been changed to black. excellent two tone dash minus the a/c vent. rear pass window sometimes falls off track. the console thing is sh*t needs a new one. bottom dash looks cheap two tone with a crack or two id replace. and needs the grills for back speakers. Ive seen post where guys say a decent roller up north for $3000-$4000 at a junkyard so i believe i could look for $2000-$3000 for mine.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great News!

Anyone whose seen this and wondered what was wrong with the car. Got a pcm scan for codes today (thnak you Fla_Inc!) and it ended up just being that i need new spark plugs wires, Everything else was fine car fired right up! Thanks for not buying my car anybody! :D

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still considering selling my baby. I have up until October the 1st when i move to decide does she go with me to mass or does she stay here with a new owner, and she runs so any potential buyers can come see run and drive now! :D

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Post some bigger better pics.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i dont have the cam or anything for pixs except my ****ty cam on cellphone, your in port richey, im right up us19 to gulf to bay, takes you bout 20 min? come see it if you really interested. :D

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Im in Dallas working till mid oct,nov

1 - 18 of 18 Posts