Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ive done it, but lost the ability to fold the seat.

WHO CARES. Not like Im hauling much of anything.

First off, no mods are needed to the seats period.

I took the rear seat fold bracket out completly.

I just need to make some form of support on the rear of the seat.

Bottom takes somemore thought on hold it down.

Thinking of an adapeter plate, or eaither something that utilizes the original studs.

Caution Cell pics, did have the good cam on me.

The bonnies holes that bolted up at the bottom of the seat, line up with the bolt holes for the seat belts.

I was hoping for them all to line up, but they dont, only the 2 outer edge loops line up, but its enough for me.

There is a slight gap, at the bottom of the seat, but I plan on adding foam or just leaving it alone.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok now lets see it from the rear cabin

Rear cabin? what do you mean by that?

Im going to work on them tommorow. its kinda late now, and I didnt get a chance to get over to the garage today.

Ima take better pics of it tommorow.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dam i meant cargo
Yea cant see much with that monster box back there. I think im going to redesign it. soon, sits too high. Plus i discovered a leak, it compromised part of the MDF not too bad.

Also dont think im getting 2 more 18s anytime soon price rose.

·
Premium Member
1996 Caprice 9c1, 2018 Ram Laramie CC 4x4 EcoDiesel , '03 Ram 3500 Laramie Sport QC 4x4 Cummins
635 Posts
Looks real nice. Been wanting to do a Bonni to my car,but can't find the right color here in AK.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks real nice. Been wanting to do a Bonni to my car,but can't find the right color here in AK.

MAN......... i sold about 4 sets of 12 ways to ppl over the course of 3 weeks.

I can get you some cloth ones 6 way buckets, or ones that need to be recovered. What you say? lol

Send me a PM if you want a set.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.