Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want one like POOH'SS anyone have info these's??

·
9,190 Posts
that has zero to do with camera's..i already know about that in that thread..
it has alot to do with it, with out the key hole move, you cant mount the camera.

i think you should ask a better question.

i think your asking about the mout of the camera?

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it has alot to do with it, with out the key hole move, you cant mount the camera.

i think you should ask a better question.

i think your asking about the mout of the camera?
i just wanna kno the camera's that will fit in the key hole

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
i would like to know as well what camera to get any recommendations

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
i am concerned with how far the camera sticks out past the car to ensure i can reapply the trunk emblem, I can alter the hole size

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Its funny how things are right in our face but refuse to measure. Grab the calipers measure the hole and buy a camera that fits. There are many little reverse cameras out there unless you are dead set on the one that POOH'SS has. -Josh

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Its funny how things are right in our face but refuse to measure. Grab the calipers measure the hole and buy a camera that fits. There are many little reverse cameras out there unless you are dead set on the one that POOH'SS has. -Josh

Killerzracing71 Likes this.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pretty Obvious you dont, mainly because you have done no leg work on completing your project.

No such thing as a free lunch.

Measure and look dude its not hard at all.
lmao being that POOH is from my hometown and we talk all the time the mod has BEEEN done lol so wtf are you talking about??

and looking at the POS on your sig you cant be talking about my DCM thats about to get sprayed when voodoo get back in town??

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
lmao being that POOH is from my hometown and we talk all the time the mod has BEEEN done lol so wtf are you talking about??

and looking at the POS on your sig you cant be talking about my DCM thats about to get sprayed when voodoo get back in town??

Wow, your dumber then I thought, did I disrepct you or your car.

If f*ck*n pooh lives around you whats the point of this thread, you arent even trying to do anything whatsoever. ASK HIM WTF

Who cares if your cars getting sprayed, your so damn uptight that your not even reading anything right.

You are rejecting reality and substituting your own, awesome job bro.

I "CLEARLY" said MEASURE and look for a camera, but you dont want to do it.

I dont even know what your car looks like and could care less.

·
9,190 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts