Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I can't figure out how to remove the second row seat upper half. The half that folds down. I tried pulling up the plastic trim on the sides of the seat but it wasnt coming off. I assume theres something behind the plastic that holds the "hinge" in place. I stopped so I wouldnt mess things up. Thanks.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Pull the carpet pieces apart where the velcro attaches the cargo piece to the seatback (roll the piece onto itself for ease). On the passenger side hinge, you have to slide a flat nose screw driver onto the hinge rod, and slide it into the seat body. It's spring loaded, and keeps the seat hinge rods in their place. Surprisingly simple...

Now... Just what are you up to...?

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pull the carpet pieces apart where the velcro attaches the cargo piece to the seatback (roll the piece onto itself for ease). On the passenger side hinge, you have to slide a flat nose screw driver onto the hinge rod, and slide it into the seat body. It's spring loaded, and keeps the seat hinge rods in their place. Surprisingly simple...

Now... Just what are you up to...?
Thanks for the info.

What am I up to? Well I have a complete Fleetwood leather seat set I can't sell taking up room and a wagon that no one wants to buy... So I guess I'm trying to keep myself busy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.