Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1996 Caprice 9c1, 2018 Ram Laramie CC 4x4 EcoDiesel , '03 Ram 3500 Laramie Sport QC 4x4 Cummins
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got pics of my finished spoiler and thought I'd share. Gonna look sweet once installed. Can't wait to see it in person. Outstanding work!

·
Registered
938 Posts
WOW is all I can say... and damn that is amazing

·
Registered
375 Posts
I have to agree, that is a nice looking tail....sorry, I just could not help myself!
Post some pics. I love silver on the B-bodys- Lance

·
Registered
1,045 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
WOW, many have heard me say keep the wings on the birds and the spoilers in NASCAR but that is one sweet lip. Who makes it?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hi guys, that is a oldenburger concepts extended lip spoiler. i am a distributor, i am the one who sells/painted the spoilers if you look in the vendor sec you will see the prices. Putting that logo on there was a lil harder than i thought it would be, lol. Gotta have a steady had. we could get a group purchase going to try to minimize the prices.

·
Premium Member
1996 Caprice 9c1, 2018 Ram Laramie CC 4x4 EcoDiesel , '03 Ram 3500 Laramie Sport QC 4x4 Cummins
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have to agree, that is a nice looking tail....sorry, I just could not help myself!
Post some pics. I love silver on the B-bodys- Lance
Thanks for the complements
Sorry guys,its not Silver. Its.......Light Driftwood Metallic. I will try and post pictures as we install it.

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump for a cool vendor

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Daily bump for a cool vendor

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Hi guys, that is a oldenburger concepts extended lip spoiler. i am a distributor, i am the one who sells/painted the spoilers if you look in the vendor sec you will see the prices. Putting that logo on there was a lil harder than i thought it would be, lol. Gotta have a steady had. we could get a group purchase going to try to minimize the prices.

c.mon guys. a GP would be nice. He said he can do $295 unpainted so a GP price would be even better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.