Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY CORY, THERE IS A RED 94 BROUGHAM FOR SALE BY MY HOUSE. I THINK THE GUY WANTS LIKE $1000 FOR IT. THE TOP IS KIND OF CRACKED UP THO. IM GOING TO TRY AND GET SOME PICS OF IT THIS WEEKEND.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
holy crap, how did I miss this!!! Cory needs info!!!!

Please, chris?

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thinking of starting a new forum. "The FAN" (Fleetwood Acquisition Network) :D ... Nice work Chris keep looking out for your boyz on the net...

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im going to try and send these pictures the "normal" way, if I can't I will just post them on cardomain and then send them to you guys. I think the guy is asking $1200 for the car and it has like 120,000 miles. By looking at this car in person, I think it will clean up very good!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Eddie, I never seem to get the whole picture thing right!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If it were closer, I'd buy it myself, no question, and peel the top off or something.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chris .. what's the interior look like and is this thing drivable? Why only $1200.00? I might come get it my self for that price.

Kenny

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey, i live in ATL. and have been wanting one of those, even in that color! must see if i can raise some extra funds if nobody else buys it.
P.S. is it advertised for sale or a deal you stumbled on?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im not sure why the car is only $1200 but I do know that the guy that is selling it is the owner of an autoshop. I think it's his sons car or something. Im pretty sure the car runs b/c where they have the car parked on the hill it deffinatley had to be driven to get there. The interior seems to be there and it could deffinatley use a good cleaning. I don't think the car is listed for sale anywhere, I just happened to see it on the side of the road and called the number. I haven't been by there in about 5 days so I will check and see if it's still there later on.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok guys I just checked to see if the Caddy is still there, and it is! There is actually a blue roadmaster forsale next to it as well. The Caddy is sitting at Lee's Automotive and their phone # is (770) 926-0657. Hope this Caddy finds a nice home and gets in the hands of one of us crazy Fleetwood guys!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Heck, for $1200 it would be a no brainer as a parts car, if the mechanicals were bad.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Chris … can you stop by there and take it for a test drive .. see if the air works .. you know just give it the once over … if you think it drives good I’ll come get it this weekend and drive it back home

Thanks

Kenny

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Must... resist... urge... to.... buy.....

Damn it to hell! If I had a place to put it, I would buy it. for $1,200? Heck, I'd give it to my girl friend to drive! might have to talk to my dad and see what I can do.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just spoke with the guy. He said it has about 127k miles on it and it needs a tune up badly and there's a noise coming from the rear end that he thinks may be toasted axle bearings.

I asked if he thought he would be comfortable trusting the car to make it back to MI and he said that he absolutely would NOT.

I asked if those were repairs that he'd be willing to do for a buyer since he owns a shop.

He said maybe - but it's a 94 so the tuneup includes a new optispark and water pump and that's big dollars and a PITA, and I'm not SURE that it's rear end bearings. I didn't want to dig in there and have it need everything. I own the car and those are two things that it needs that I didn't want to do - that's why it's for sale and that's why it's priced like it is.

Seems like a very straight shooter. Anyways, there's an update and a few more details for you guys.

It'd be a sweet deal for a handy local guy - not so much for me or Cory though.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I guess this is a good thing then. I was kicking myself since there was no way I could talk my dad into going to get it... He's already pissed about the Caprice... says Mr "I have 5 cars forsale, outta my 12..."

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by MrCadillac (Magnum):
I guess this is a good thing then. I was kicking myself since there was no way I could talk my dad into going to get it... He's already pissed about the Caprice... says Mr "I have 5 cars forsale, outta my 12..."
Stop buying multiple cracked up cars...and settle on one NICE one ;)

Easier said than done, I know.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts