Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
If you're asking what to do, I would say "Go for it." I'm not big on red cars but that one reeks class. Out of about 100 cars I've owned only one, a 1967 GTO, was red.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I am not a fan of red either, unless it is a 2dr hot rod. Based on the mileage, I would not pay over $3500. I bought my 96 BBB with 142k for $6500 a while back. I wont buy anything that cant make money the next day if something happens. Just my opinion bud, if you love it and can afford you go ahead. Good luck and keep us posted

·
Registered
947 Posts
I am not a fan of red either, unless it is a 2dr hot rod. Based on the mileage, I would not pay over $3500. I bought my 96 BBB with 142k for $6500 a while back. I wont buy anything that cant make money the next day if something happens. Just my opinion bud, if you love it and can afford you go ahead. Good luck and keep us posted
I think that with the level of mods... paint, etc... as long as its in good shape its worth very close to the asking price. Unless ur looking to flip cars, any purchase is worth what ur willing to pay for it.

LTXtech.com IS my drug...
OWNER/ADMIN

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not buying it. I just found it, looked nice, so I posted it here. Price not bad if that's what it currently looks like and no hidden problems.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Glad to here you are just posting it for others to drool over.I just sent him a letter about the underside,fingers crossed!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts