Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I submitted a membership renewal via PayPal, back on 11/5/2012. To date I have heard nothing. The contact info found on the ISSCA website has not been useful.
Can anyone in the organization help me?

Collier Burns , #00615

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
Hey Collier, who were you trying to contact (what email address) on the site?

I have a feeling the delay is because you signed up so late in 2012 that ISSCA didn't want to take your money for a 6 week membership and will use it towards a 2013 membership for the full year. Our memberships run 1/1-12/31. We spoke about this actual issue last night, although no names were discussed, so it's being addressed.

We will look into this, thanks so much for your patience.

Bill
ISSCA Prez

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks BK, just figured that I would have heard something. In regards to email addresses, there are none showing on the ISSCA website, on the 'Contact Us', that work (and that was only for the Treasurer).

I definitely want to be at the Nats, since it may be right up the highway from me.

ISSCA #615
CarISSMA

CB

·
Registered
6 Posts
I also paid my membership back on 12/7/12 and have not heard or received anything besides a paypal confirmation. If anybody with the organization could contact me it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I also paid my membership back on 12/7/12 and have not heard or received anything besides a paypal confirmation. If anybody with the organization could contact me it would be greatly appreciated.
You should have received the membership packet. If you have not received it send me a PM.

Pat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts