Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Group,

Checked past threads without success, and looked at Qualo's SS Book, but still unsure where exactly PCV valve and housing located. Qualo's says on driver side of block in middle, essentially. I have found something that looks like it goes into the top of the block at about that location, with something that looks like a sparkplug wire connector coming off of it and heading in about a 1/4 in. tubing toward the front of the engine. Is this it? Also when replacing do you just pull the "cap" off and then somehow unscrew it? Also, assuming I got the right pcv from Auto Zone, it has a hose connection on one end, and a non-threaded cylinder on the other one. So I assume it sits in somekind of housing.

Thanks- 72k all stock 350

CruiserBill

·
Registered
127 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Perfect Answer

Group
a picture is worth a thousand words. Not quite, but real close on both pictures. The guy from Knects, located something on the back of the valve cover on the passenger side, that looked like it was going to be it. But, glad you guys responded back in a hurry, as the auto stores looked more reasonable (old school looking) than the newer version.

Thanks for the great help.

Cruiser Bill

·
Registered
7,949 Posts
What are you talking about? There is no V6 ,and V8 intake looks nothing like one pictured

·
Registered
7,949 Posts
Smile Hat Font Facial hair Fedora

1 - 8 of 8 Posts