Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of the now discontinued J&M rear control arms that I plan on installing with my Hotchkis bar. I see that the load leveler system is hooked to the stock upper control arm. Has anyone replaced the upper control arms and retained the load leveler system and if so, was there any trick to it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
91-455 By your name I woule Infer that you have an 455 In your wagon. Is this correct? What kind of wagon is it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're almost right. I also have an 83 Olds CC. I'm dropping the 455 in the new wagon- 91 Buick Roadmaster. I didn't want to spend a fortune on an older car and the 91 came by at a real good price.
I'm hoping to complete the job in early fall, however, as I'm doing some bodywork...then paint...it takes time.

Matt

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Matt,

Are you the guy that cost me an extra 4 bills the second time it went up for auction? I live close enough that I took a look at the car before bidding the second time. The car was a 1 owner and had a few dents. I'm slowly working on it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.