Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, been away from the forum for a while my daughters drove (I mean wore out) my '96 SS in high school (yeah, lucky girls right!). Car was not in the garage much then. Oh well, it needs a paint job, and some minor body work. Not sure how much I am willing to invest, but will do it at some point.
- Egan H

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Welcome back! But really, daughter(s) plural? And just "paint and minor bodywork"? Man you done lucked out. I got just the one but she managed to total a Grand Marquis and a Riviera, and then kept a Dent Wizard steadily employed for several years on all 4 corners of a tiny Prizm.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did pay for my daughter's to go through a special driving school...BEST DEAL EVER at only around $70/each at the time for a day out at the Fontana Raceway parking lot. BMW club members donated their time and expertise as the instructors, and we were able to use our own cars. My wife and I laughed so very hard when my 16 year old took the Impala out on the wet figure 8 section where she promptly and frequently spun the car, which we know is not hard to do with a bit too much throttle with while turning the wheel. At least we all know how to make a tight u-turn :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts