Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yES the moment you guys been waiting for...The Video...I will post up the other ones later...Right now i Got only one on there but I will put the second one when i get a day off from work cause i am really busy...Happy Watching...Let me know what you guys think...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT1mO0KtQo0

[ 02-24-2007, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: ssmoky_lt1 ]

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by B. Campbell:
wtf.
IM like wondering Bro...WHatz tha WTF FOR???LOLZ...I Can't wait to put the second one but i need a dayoff..lolz...and that speaker needs more breakin in and i have the gain on half...so yea itz loud...I was hating on mtx before but this changed my mind...My friend has a T10001BD with 2 kicker L7'S AND He says mine sounds louder and he has a jeep cherokee...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by UndercoverPunk:
Build a box.... please... YGTBK...
I waz gonna go with something bigger...but i need space for the spare...trust me...1 is pretty loud..and i will put my second one on my dayoff...it soundz really good especially with frequencyz below 60hz...and i chaulked the box wit more sealer so it will hold good...so far so good..and i tested that speaker in a ported box but it sounded too sloppy and did not sound good at all so i kept it in a sealed box...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts