Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im planning on getting rims for my 94 impala the rims were for a 2011 camaro ss they're chip foose rims and my dad might not like them for his camaro would either the camaro rims or the foose rims work on my car seeing as how the camaros rims are 20 inch im looking to not cut the body or BIG modifications. If you could help me that'd be great. Thanks!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Those cars have a different bolt pattern (5X4-3/4 vs. 5X5), so you'll have to use adapters. Additionally, the Camaro wheel has a bit more inboard offset, so depending on width, you could be rubbing things.

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
As Gene said, they are different bolt pattern, but adapters can solve that. Also, the higher offset can also be managed with the adapters also working as spacers. Look in the "wheels and tires" section as it is more appropriate for your questions. Also, read the stickies.

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=241292

Lots and lots of good info here including the answers to your questions.

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Yep, you're in the wrong section.

But the guys are telling you right (I Mod the wheel & tire section) You'ii need to run about a 1.25 thick adapter, 5x127 to 5x120. Exact thickness depends on what the offset is on the actual wheel.

Find out your wheel width and offset and repost in my section.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am new to having a rwd car .. and bought some rims but can’t put the center cap on the front rims any suggestions for getting them to fit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts