Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RIMS 17" FOR SALE. LOWENHARTS. they are in greatttt condition...i would say 9/10. they are very light and shine real nice. Im looking to get 500 obo for all 4 with tires. thanks , vik.

OR TRADE FOR STOCK IMPALA SS RIMS WITH TIRES.

Attachments

·
Registered
557 Posts
Those are Lowenharts? I didn't realize they made a wheel that looks like that. They look a lot like Centerline Sabers that have been redrilled with a second bolt pattern:

They're a good deal either way!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok nice that is most likely true. I bought the car with them and he told me they were lowenharts. thanks, vik.

·
Registered
347 Posts
they are centerlines but they are missing the cap that bolt on. they usually have to sets of holes for two diffrent lug patterns.

·
Registered
30 Posts
rims and tires

hi i have a set of rims only, if you want to trade only the rims you can keep your tires. LMK i live in california 94565 Pittsburg. thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
I would trade you. If you was local.I have stock rims with new tires on my wagon.where are you located?

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
Me too.west ft lauderdale...pm me if your intersted. Do you have the center caps?

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
what size tires are on those rims? want to stay stock size.not to crazy about missing the center caps.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts