Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these wont fix on my 93 RMS will they
Full set of black painted stock wheels from an 02' Firebird, 5x4.75 lug pattern, 16". No lugs, sorry.
BFG Traction T/A have 4 - 5 /32" tread left, approx 20k miles with DOT build dates of 07' and 08'. Never patched.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how about these?
I have a set of four (4) 1970's Olds Cutlas Rally Rims 15" 5 lug they are burgundy three (3) have beauty rings and center cap.
Three rims have never had tires on them, one was used as a spare, they just need a good deep cleaning due to be in storage for 10 years.

Asking $125.oo or best offer. If interested call David @ 803-322-8943 before 9pm or you can send me an e-mail.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·
Registered
346 Posts
buy them and get adapters, there not expensive.

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
how about these?
I have a set of four (4) 1970's Olds Cutlas Rally Rims 15" 5 lug they are burgundy three (3) have beauty rings and center cap.
Three rims have never had tires on them, one was used as a spare, they just need a good deep cleaning due to be in storage for 10 years.

Asking $125.oo or best offer. If interested call David @ 803-322-8943 before 9pm or you can send me an e-mail.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Don't think so. I believe those are all gonna be 5 x 4.75.

I actually have a set of Buick Rally rims I am going to be selling soon that'll fit a Roadmaster. These aren't the actual ones Im selling, but look just like em.

Probably would take $70 + shipping for the set (rims only) if you're interested. Can get you some real pics if interested. They are far from perfect, but look okay from a few feet away lol

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it either those fire bird rims or the olds rims if i get the olds painted black how would that look on a 93 rms

·
Registered
154 Posts
They look like this:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thnk I like the olds rims on a rm my rms is Black so I think the rims would set it off. This is a pic of the firebird rims. So still debating

1 - 9 of 9 Posts