Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was cruising the Caprice section and they had a thread of before and after pics and I like the idea so I thought I would create one here too! I don't have any pics of before I had the tint installed, but here are my before pics:

And here are some after pics:

And lastly one of my engine bay:

As you can probably tell, since I got my car I have performed the rust and stone chip mod :(

·
Registered
129 Posts
Here is my before....

Here is my after
(Lowered, Impala SS wheels, true dual exhaust, painted rub strips on the bumpers, and I dont remember what else)

·
Registered
314 Posts
Here is my after
(Lowered, Impala SS wheels, true dual exhaust, painted rub strips on the bumpers, and I dont remember what else)

Car looks amazing. Well done. Are you running stock SS springs? Your hight is exactly where I need to be.

My before and after pics would look the same, so just look at my sig pic :( In the couple of months I've had it, it's been mostly scrubbing, other then 2 new window rollers, ebay refurb Monsoon headunit with aux. jack, front and rear 9C1 sway bars and 4 new shocks. I also have a colapsable Jeep shaft ready to go in. Was going to do it todat, but it's too hot and muggy out.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Those SS wheels look great on your car! Big improvement.
Thanks!!

LOVE the exhaust tips. Very nice!

Chris
Gotta give credit to 2tonbuick for the idea on those. I've always loved the late 70's trans am with those tips, so it was a must have.

Car looks amazing. Well done. Are you running stock SS springs? Your hight is exactly where I need to be.
Yes, stock SS springs. I'd like to go a little lower, but don't want to risk messing anything up because of how bad the roads are up here in Michigan.

Next project is the T56. Might have one of the most unique L05 Roadmaster sedans at that point. :) The true dual exhaust off of a 95 9c1 was a fun...well, interesting project. ;)

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes, stock SS springs. I'd like to go a little lower, but don't want to risk messing anything up because of how bad the roads are up here in Michigan.
I run the Hotchkis springs and being that I am in Windsor, I do plenty of driving through Michigan and parts of Ohio. I have never had any problems on the road, just the odd scraping coming out of steep driveway ramps and stuff like that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.