Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want one, Im Tryin to get a hold you guys but no answer and no replies to email. Give me a good time to call....

Thankscwm1

·
Registered
40 Posts
phone service sucks, i think u need to hire a phone clerk or something

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well since your on here, I will be callin monday, Im interested in the T trim 12psi intercooled kit. Im yankn my new 383ci motor (again) And swapping the internals for forged. Im lookn to put dwn in the nieghborhood of 550rwhp cwm1

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sorry for not being able to always answer. Business has tripled in the last few months or so.

If you do happen to not get me. Please leave a message and I will get back with ya in the same day.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Mike
RMCR
Sales & Tech

·
Registered
71 Posts
I want one, Im Tryin to get a hold you guys but no answer and no replies to email. Give me a good time to call....

Thankscwm1
RMCR's phone system can me interesting, but I can vouch for Mike, once you do get a hold of him, he will take care of what you need.

Mine worked out great....

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very right!,Talked to him monday, very impressed, I will be making the step cwm1

·
Registered
75 Posts
RMCR's phone system can me interesting, but I can vouch for Mike, once you do get a hold of him, he will take care of what you need.

Mine worked out great....

Install looks great. Dont see to many of those AS&M headers anymore. Very nice ride.

·
Registered
40 Posts
what kind of supercharger can i run on a stock bottom end/cam...anything? and how much boost can i run?...and if there is anything out there for it, how much would a complete ready to go in kit cost?...I dont have headers yet either

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.