Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.rmsautoparts.com

Not to take anything away from Dal's great service, I thought I'd give these guys a shot on some AC Delco parts, as they are in my home state (and have Dal-like pricing, as far as I can tell), and I figured regular shipping would be quicker. I ordered a VSS and two cooling fan pigtails for my Jag project. They communicated well via email, and sent my items immediately, and at a very good price. I ordered Monday night, and received my order yesterday (Thursday). This won't apply to most, but being in Texas, I did have a few bucks tax, and they did charge $2 "handling". I also like that they have quite a few photos online, just to make sure you're ordering the right thing. Anyway, overall a pleasant experience. I'll buy again!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Brandon:

Thank you for the feedback. I am glad you were pleased with what we could do for you.

Most of the pigtails have a delay on shipping as they usually come from out of state but we really try to get parts shipped out the same day.

Please, let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YEP........ I got a LT 4 starter from them and service was good and the price was just alittle better than dal......not alot cause dal is really good also.
Rick Goss.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have to jump in on this also. I called John a couple of times at RMS. He was very helpful in helping me find all of the parts I needed. Very good customer service. I couldn't find some of the parts that I was looking for, so I told him what I needed. He sent me an e-mail with a link to everything that I needed. I placed my order on a Friday, they were shipped on Monday and recieved them on Tuesday(and that was regular ground shipping). I highly recommend giving RMS a look at when looking for parts.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ordered an IAC yesterday, about 5pm. Tracking shows it went out a 7pm, and is now sitting at my doorstep today! It's before NOON! This is now my 3rd order, and every one had email updates from order received to order shipped to order completed with tracking info. I've emailed a few questions, each answered within a few hours. I now have a new dealer for all my AC Delco parts. THANKS!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd put them on par if not slightly better on some prices than dal, but they took way too long to ship something to me. Especially something as small as I ordered (an electrical connector) and the nice "handling" charge that got tacked onto somethign that could have been sent in a two day priority envelope

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.