Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so none of the shops around here can put monitors in my headrests due to the headrests not being full(what they said). all they could recomend was mounting a flipdown between the front seats but then my head would hit it. i was wondering if there was some type of bracket or if anyone has some monitors installed in the rear of a RMW that could point me in the right direction.

i'm only wanting to mount a 7inch monitor in each hadrest for the kids.

·
Registered
399 Posts
ok so none of the shops around here can put monitors in my headrests due to the headrests not being full(what they said). all they could recomend was mounting a flipdown between the front seats but then my head would hit it. i was wondering if there was some type of bracket or if anyone has some monitors installed in the rear of a RMW that could point me in the right direction.

i'm only wanting to mount a 7inch monitor in each hadrest for the kids.
The easiest way to solve this is to buy universal fit headrest with 7" monitors already in them. They are offered in various colors to match your interior. There are different types available online. Different types of universal headrest monitor brackets are also available if you wanted to go that route..

Examples of universal headrests with 7" monitors:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
those don't look right in the seats, and you have to have the headrest raised all the way just to see all the screen. they test fit one at the local custom shop and that's out of the question. the RMW headrests are wider and shorter then those.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have the seat on the right in the last pic. but the blue suede material. and is that headrest raised in the pic with the screen in it? what size screen is that? can you post a whole tut on it possibly?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
see i knew they had to have those brackets out there somewhere, the custom shop said there was no such thing that existed. shows how much they know....lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts