Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody near eastern PA parting out a Roadie wagon or willing to ship. Bought a 96 with 65K miles Dark cherry, wood delete. Want to make it really nice but need some exterior pieces. Heres my needs.
1. Dent-free, stainless beltline moldings for the left and right quarters and the 2 small pieces that wrap around to the tailgate.
2. The plastic pieces that adhere between the windows. I'm missing passenger side ones.
3. front bumper chrome trim with the black insert.
4. front lower air dam spoiler all 3 pieces
5. Not sure whats it called but under the front bumper cover on the drivers side. the inner plastic part that the spoiler bolts to is missing. Must have been bumped on that side and was damaged and removed, but that is needed to bolt the air dam to.
6. Power antenna mast. but would take whole unit.
Just testing the waters to see whats around.
Thanks,
Bryan

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
I have a DS stainless with a couple very minor dents, and the rear corners...one has a dent, some black rubber trim, the door trim for passenger side, the wheelhouse extension, and I can get the air dam.

Stainless 3 pcs $70 shipped

Rear door PS sail panel trim (white needs paint) $35 shipped

Wheelhouse extension $45 shipped

Air dam 3 pcs $45 shipped

I can give a shipping discount for multiple items.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Fred. But wouldn't you know it, just as I now start to think about fixing the body stuff, I go out this AM and it won't start. Turn key, lights come on but no cranking, battery is new. Hmmm, wondering if it's a security system issue. Look like I have bigger fish to fry but will keep your post handy. Thanks again.
Bryan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts