Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever seen one of these beauties. I saw one on the highway next to me and I gotta have it. It was Dark Blue and didn't have all the creepy chrome or anything. It has the extended wheelbase that I wish they would have done to begin with, like the new trailblazer ext model. Maybe I'm nuts but I love wagons and limos and the RM Hearse seems like the best of both. I'd have to make it look like a wagon though not a hearse. Maybe put the fake wood on it and the roof rack, maybe not, just so it doesn't look creepy. I gotta own the biggest wagon in the world. Like the old 8 door wagons they used at airports in the 70's. Anyone one else think bigger is better or what? I'm even thinking about stretching my 66 wagon a foot or so just to have lots of rear seat room, like a 75 series Fleetwood another dream car of mine. OK I gotta stop I'm on a rant.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yup I saw one. It was a 95,96 blackone.
The guy who was driving it was flying. He passed me at like 95+

BTW. They do look preety cool.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's crazy i also saw one of these recently, i've never seen one until about 2 weeks ago, i forgot to post and ask anyone if they'd seen one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My car wasn't a hearse, but was a funeral home "flower car"...a great way to get a good deal on a well maintained wagon! And I didn't have to go to the trouble of removing the side trim either...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just saw a black Roadmaster wagon leading a funeral procession a couple of days ago. It was waxed to within an inch of it's life and looked very cool.
I didn't think it was the right time to flag him down to ask if it was for sale though. :D

John C

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.