Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in SoCal and ran across the perfect wagon for me to pull the engine harness from that I need....but, wondered if any of you guys need anything off of it that I could pull when I go back?! Here are a few cell pics I captured of it

Adam
951-544-0721

·
Registered
653 Posts
Take those wheels for spare's:D
or sell em.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
If the SPID code 70B, 70I, and/or 702 is present, how much for the driver's side front door interior (if not broken/damaged), and the driver's side rear door interior ( not broken/damaged)? I do not need the switches, but if the price is the same I will take them. I can get you a FEDEX account number to ship.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Center seat console

How much for the center seat console (assuming it's got the cup holders and it's in good shape) along with bracket and bolts?

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
what year is that roadie.... the door panels got my attention
91-93...the door panels will not fit 94-96.

Other parts to grab...rear wiper arm, gate glass hinges if not rusty, rear glass without heater strips (does not have rear glass defrost button on the climate control), roof rack, front trim points (from the top to the wheel opening around the marker light).

·
Registered
207 Posts
91-93...the door panels will not fit 94-96.

Other parts to grab...rear wiper arm, gate glass hinges if not rusty, rear glass without heater strips (does not have rear glass defrost button on the climate control), roof rack, front trim points (from the top to the wheel opening around the marker light).
true it the bottom part i am looking at ....

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
I would be interested in the cargo cover receiver (little round thing held on by 2 screws just in front of the rear speakers).
I believe my interior color is a little different than the 91-93, but I doubt it will be real noticeable on a small part.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Correct spid

Front door panel was cracked

I removed the complete drivers side passenger door panel and it is pretty nice...I will post pics for you tomorrow.

If the SPID code 70B, 70I, and/or 702 is present, how much for the driver's side front door interior (if not broken/damaged), and the driver's side rear door interior ( not broken/damaged)? I do not need the switches, but if the price is the same I will take them. I can get you a FEDEX account number to ship.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Has cup holders, but leather is torn..so no good I guess...

How much for the center seat console (assuming it's got the cup holders and it's in good shape) along with bracket and bolts?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Have the wiper arm, passenger side gate glass hing..the other parts were broken or gone....sure have a new appreciation for you guy pulling these plastic parted cars...I have been parting 67-72 trucks etc and they are easy comparatively ;)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got them both for you...

I would be interested in the cargo cover receiver (little round thing held on by 2 screws just in front of the rear speakers).
I believe my interior color is a little different than the 91-93, but I doubt it will be real noticeable on a small part.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
wheels and fuel tank sending unit were gone
You have to grab high quality parts when you see them. If you wait a day, someone will remove them. 5X5 bolt pattern rims are hard to come by for the little they charge you at a PNP.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts