Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was watching this movie "Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse" which was actually pretty good. The scouts , (which are teenagers) are trapped in the neighbors house, who was an old lady turned zombie played by Cloris Leachman. The decide to escape by piling into her car and when you see them piling into it I was like no way, look like a roadie. Then they back through the garage door, and not only was it a Roadmaster, but the exact same color as mine to boot. Needless to say they drive though windows, head to save the town and become all around bada**es after swiping the car...

So what other movies have Roadmasters/Caprices/Impala SSs - Maybe even a Custom Cruiser

I know the "Departed" of course famously has Nicholson being carted around in a dark red RMS
Other movies I know of are
"Burn after Reading" where Clooney drives a blue/woody RMW
"The Lakehouse" Keanu Reeves is hit by a Black/woody RMW and a bus
"Clerks II" has the Elias kid dropped of by his parents in a blue/woody RMW
"The Walking Dead" uses a very beat red RMS in an episode

I think it would be cool to know what movies features our round b-bodies.

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know about IMCDB... but they tell almost nothing about how the cars were used. They also don't distinguish whether the car was used the whole film, or if it just drives by in the background. I want to here from us in the forums, the movies we've seen...

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
I know this isn't what you're looking for, but I couldn't resist. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts