Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are a few pics of my 1996 RMW which I drove , via ferries from Dorset UK , through Denmark to Vasteras in Sweden for the biggest American car show outside of the US.

Big Power Meet Vasteras Google it!

20,000 cars and 50,000 people drunk and happy in the rain it was a great 5 days.

I would have taken more pics if I was more sober.

Esbjerg Denmark
Esbjerg
Angby Sweden
Vasteras Sweden

Starla and Annaliese

Model promo shots

These were 2 hot girls who posed for me , I later found their shots on the web!

·
Registered
300 Posts
This is the pic you need to blow up and frame and put in your garage!!! Seriously.. do it... hahah. There ya go man!!! Now this thread kicks @ss!!! Looks like this was an awesome event! Alchohol, hot chicks, and cool cars... always a good time. I always wanted a pic of my car with a hot chick posing by it! And you got 2 girls!!! So.. kudos to you sir.. well played :D

·
Registered
438 Posts
very cool, do they charge you double because of the size of the car, or you guys have about the same size cars out in the uk?
i remember when i was station in italy, i had my 1980 cadillac fleetwood 4 doors too, and the cars out there looks small compare to mine, even the bmw n mercedes, so sometimes they get away with charging me twice, for a space in the ferry, but it was all cool i had a blast out there
any more pictures or all the other cars out there

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They do charge more for a longer car , there are different rates for different lengths.

My RMW is bigger than all european cars , even the large Volvo station wagons !

Because of your Army and Air Force bases in Germany etc they are used to seeing big American cars , unlike the UK where we drive on the Left of the road and American cars are only owned by enthusiasts like me.cwm1

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Here a some more pics of hotrods I've snapped in the UK and europe.
I'll also look for some more shots of those awesome girls!!!:D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As promised...............................................................................

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

As you guys must have guessed by now Starla and Annaliese are HotRod pin-up girls but it WAS pure luck(for me!!!) that they were there.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
I was there in 2003 and 2004. Will go there again when i have a trailer hitch for my wagon.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Thanks for the pic's. Any more of the Ford Capri? I had 4 of them back in the 80's, including my prized Silver 2.8i - awesome cars!

You are from Portland in the UK, as in Portland Bill? If so, nice part on the south coast. I used to scuba dive and spearfish a lot around Portland and Chesil Beach.

Roger.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Portland

That's right Mystery Man ! Portland Bill is where I live.

I used to spend ALL summer snorkling and spearfishing too in the 80's , I caught Lobsters and Crabs from the bottom and Gurnard and mackerell on my spear(great times!).

OH MY GOD I had a 1977 Ford RS3000 Capri in the 90's and it set me on the road for my big cars now , of course only a V6 3 litre and single carb (189bhp) but a monster engine for a UK car.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
TrailerHitch

Well , well Knaagi 11 it just so happens that I have a brand new hitch which I've never fitted to my car , I intend lowering it to the max so I won't be using it!:cool:

PM me if you are interested but I must warn you it is VERY heavy.

Ain't Vasteras awesome ?

Them Swedes can PAARRRTTTIIIIIEEE !!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
320 Posts
That's right Mystery Man ! Portland Bill is where I live.

I used to spend ALL summer snorkling and spearfishing too in the 80's , I caught Lobsters and Crabs from the bottom and Gurnard and mackerell on my spear(great times!).

OH MY GOD I had a 1977 Ford RS3000 Capri in the 90's and it set me on the road for my big cars now , of course only a V6 3 litre and single carb (189bhp) but a monster engine for a UK car.
Small world! I was born in Southampton and lived most of my life in Romsey, until I moved to Florida in '91. Now enjoying the sunshine, beaches, plam trees and big American cars, among other things. Water is much warmer for diving and spearfishing too :)

Good luck with your car and a belated welcome to the forum.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.