Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the go ahead to offer the group purchase price for roadwire leather seat kits again. Factory style leather kits $850 shipped. It takes about a week to get the kits made and shipped out. There is no minimum number for this GP.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Awesome! I was just needing to get some new skins... :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Cool. Who's the supplier?

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
I got in on the first one really nice product.

Crimsson, can u see if u can score some scrap pieces of the black with red perf. I want to cover a few things with it. Maybe even the tops of my doors. Let me know if you can do that and how much they would want. Also enough black leather material to have my dash covered. Thanks bro. It was a pleasure doing business with you the first time around.

·
Premium Member
15,727 Posts
Is the price for all leather or leather and vinyl? Can they do a mixed, bonnie fronts and Impala rear kit? Any pics of the black over red perforated? I saw a sample pic in another thread, but I'd like to see an actual seat if anybody has one. Thanks

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Leather vinyl combo just like factory. All leather is $50 more, suede inserts are $45 more. The colored Perf is $50 also. I'll try to post a pic Eric of the last set I ordered like that. I'm on my iPhone.

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How long will these be available at this price?
How long do you need? It's not a set number of people. Your order is placed as soon as it is paid for!

·
Premium Member
15,727 Posts
So, all leather is $900; all leather with suede or perforated would be about $950? Take your time on the pics. Thanks.

ETA: Also, will they mix and match - bonnie fronts, Impala rears and is embroidery included or extra?

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
These are the covers I'm looking for with the exception that I want black stitching. What would the cost be?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
337 Posts

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
@ boofers. If you want the factory style kit which is leather fronts with vinyl side with black Perf and embroidery it's $850 shipped if u want all leather it's $900 shipped.
@ Jaymz thanks for posting the pics. My Internet is down and I don't know how to post from my iPhone. How much material do you need?

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
No problem. Anything I can do to help. I love my seats. Everyone that sits in them cant believe how good they feel. The leather is so soft. Doesnt even compare to stack seats. My buddy had a 2003 land rover and the seats didnt even fell this nice.

Crimsson, I will pm you with some measurements.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I'm not trying to copy you but I think that's what I'm going with plus contrast stitching. How long is the group purchase Crimsson?

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
I'm not trying to copy you but I think that's what I'm going with plus contrast stitching. How long is the group purchase Crimsson?
I thought about doing a red sticth too.

·
Premium Member
15,727 Posts
Will they mix and match - bonnie fronts, Impala rears and is embroidery included or extra? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
@bhop going on till end of march but orders are placed as soon as they are paid for.
@erik I will check for you on Monday. Embroidery is included in the price.
@jaymz have you figured out how much material you need?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts