Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one have pics of a wagon with a smooth roll pan(not lsc. box) with a trailer hitch. If so what brand hitch is it?

Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting... Did you cut the roll pan and install the led bowtie or did it come that way? Is the pan notched for the hitch? I could not find a reference to the type of hitch on your site but it looks like a lightweight version. What class hitch do you have? I installed a Class IV on my wagon and have been wondering if it will accept a roll pan with that hitch. These wagons look so good with the pouty bumper removed. Appreciate any feedback. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by 4501 Safari:
Interesting... Did you cut the roll pan and install the led bowtie or did it come that way? Is the pan notched for the hitch? I could not find a reference to the type of hitch on your site but it looks like a lightweight version. What class hitch do you have? I installed a Class IV on my wagon and have been wondering if it will accept a roll pan with that hitch. These wagons look so good with the pouty bumper removed. Appreciate any feedback. :D
No it had the pocket in it and I build the bowtie to fit. Didn't cut anything to make it fit. The Reese Class II hitch was supposed to stick out further (step bumper) but I wanted it tucked back under as far as I could. Turned out that there were a couple factory holes I could use instead of drilling new ones. I am in process of putting a class IV on my 91 which also has a rollpan. Its taking a little more thought on how to get it tucked up but it will go. Bigger hammer maybe :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.