Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

So, I've been unsuccessful in locating these parts locally. Now that winter is upon us, I don't think I'll be in a boneyard any time soon. So, please LMK if you have any of the following in Ruby Red only...

Passenger cloth non-limited seat
Horn/airbag assembly
Non-concert sound door handle bezels

Also looking for a maroon steering wheel from a 95-99(?) Riviera with radio controls, associated column wiring and airbag coil

Side note... Anyone know the correct SEM or similar dye color?

TIA!

· Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Nick. :)

· Registered
14 Posts
Hey Guys,

So, I've been unsuccessful in locating these parts locally. Now that winter is upon us, I don't think I'll be in a boneyard any time soon. So, please LMK if you have any of the following in Ruby Red only...

Passenger cloth non-limited seat
Horn/airbag assembly
Non-concert sound door handle bezels

Also looking for a maroon steering wheel from a 95-99(?) Riviera with radio controls, associated column wiring and airbag coil

Side note... Anyone know the correct SEM or similar dye color?

TIA!
How about a ruby red 1994-1996 Impala steering wheel. We can make you one and give you the dye for the air bag.

Chuck

248 363-5025

· Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No thanks. I want steering wheel controls and the Riv wheel has that.

· Registered
581 Posts
Just to try and help broaden your wheel search a little LeSabres and Park Aves used the same wheel with the controls as on option. Centurys and Regals might too. Probably most likely to find red guts in a LeSabre. Also, I'm 88% sure you can use your existing wheel and just get the airbag that has the buttons mounted to it along with the clockspring that has the extra wires in the harness. Keep us posted on how that works out cause I want fancy wheel buttons too!

· Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah Matt, a local club member has one for me. And yes, the controls ARE on the bag. :) So I can use my existing wheel! Pretty psyched aboot that. :D I just need to get the column wiring now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.