Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1994 BBB impala Car is running very rich. Can’t even drive it with ac on. The gas smell is too strong. Does anyone have any ideas from the pic of the scan as in which direction I need to lean towards? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
All that picture tells me is you've got an electrical issue. I would check the harness and your electrical grounds. Especially the Passenger side harness where it runs behind the cylinder head. I melted through that once and it threw a ton of random codes.

I'd personally also be checking the actual scanned and graphed over time values of the MAP, MAF, and O2 sensors to valid correct or incorrect operation.

-Brian

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All that picture tells me is you've got an electrical issue. I would check the harness and your electrical grounds. Especially the Passenger side harness where it runs behind the cylinder head. I melted through that once and it threw a ton of random codes.

I'd personally also be checking the actual scanned and graphed over time values of the MAP, MAF, and O2 sensors to valid correct or incorrect operation.

-Brian

Thanks a lot. I was thinking the same thing just was really hoping for something different ( I hate electrical issues )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts