Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 94 SS run like a champ sitting at idle. After about a minute or two of driving runs like 4cy pinto. I can put it back in park runs great, as soon as I start to acclerate starts to hesitates and misses real bad. Any ideas before I send it to the shop.

·
Premium Member
9,190 Posts
probably not 6k. was just taking a wild guess. no tach to tell what it's really at. but back to my problem it does bogs when i rev it up. no miss or rough idle in park.
no ya dont do that lol thats the motor kill via the pc.

do you have ANY other informaiton, the more you give the better we can try to e-troubleshoot.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
104,000 on the odometer. Just started it up. Running fine. Took it for about a 3 min drive then starting missing again. Kinda feels like it's running out of gas. Give it more gas then it trys to straighting itself out. Just parked it, put it back in park running good. No maintenence done latley. Was running to good so didn't bother besides oil change and radiator flush and tran service.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.