Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1996 Impala SS for sale...I don't really know the rules of this forum so I'll get back on here tomorrow and read more into it...
So I'm just gonna throw some info out here to see if anybody is interested...
She has around 105k miles on it, I bought it on ebay, did a little bit of work to it, drove it a handful of times, and then got locked up...she has a 66mm Turbonetics turbo on it and frankly it's ONE of the fastest cars I've ever sit in!!! Here is the kicker...it needs some work...while I was away somebody stripped sum parts off it like the driveshaft, gears out of rear end, msd ignition, battery...there are a few more things but those are the more major parts...I will put some pics on here in the next few days...I don't really know what to ask for it because I paid 8k and put a couple grand in it but with the missing parts and work it needs I'm all over the board...so I'm gonna start with best offers because at one point I thought the keys were lost and I was gonna call the junkyard...so anything over $1,000 is more than I would've got...I'm located in KY and I have a good story behind it if anybody is interested...you are getting one of the only material posesions I've kept throughout this whole ordeal and this is my dream car, 2nd one I've owned...so anybody out there wants to show some love to another true SS lover and help me out in a time of need I will greatly appreciate it and you will never be forgotten...I don't know if I can or should leave my email, phone number, or what...I hope somebody points me in the right direction...thanks and sorry again for the thread/post I'm just trying to hurry and get this out there...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There are pics on my profile of her before I went away...I'm gonna take some new ones soon but there isn't a whole lot of difference just missing parts...

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
I cant see pics but I would like more info I maybe interested if available

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 1996 Impala SS for sale...I don't really know the rules of this forum so I'll get back on here tomorrow and read more into it...
So I'm just gonna throw some info out here to see if anybody is interested...
She has around 105k miles on it, I bought it on ebay, did a little bit of work to it, drove it a handful of times, and then got locked up...she has a 66mm Turbonetics turbo on it and frankly it's ONE of the fastest cars I've ever sit in!!! Here is the kicker...it needs some work...while I was away somebody stripped sum parts off it like the driveshaft, gears out of rear end, msd ignition, battery...there are a few more things but those are the more major parts...I will put some pics on here in the next few days...I don't really know what to ask for it because I paid 8k and put a couple grand in it but with the missing parts and work it needs I'm all over the board...so I'm gonna start with best offers because at one point I thought the keys were lost and I was gonna call the junkyard...so anything over $1,000 is more than I would've got...I'm located in KY and I have a good story behind it if anybody is interested...you are getting one of the only material posesions I've kept throughout this whole ordeal and this is my dream car, 2nd one I've owned...so anybody out there wants to show some love to another true SS lover and help me out in a time of need I will greatly appreciate it and you will never be forgotten...I don't know if I can or should leave my email, phone number, or what...I hope somebody points me in the right direction...thanks and sorry again for the thread/post I'm just trying to hurry and get this out there...
You check these posts?

·
Registered
8,232 Posts
The OP ain't been online here since around the time of his original post, so let's hope he eventually drops back by and gets online with update.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
where in KY?
Owensboro...I have been trying to figure the legal side of it because I bought it on ebay out of washington state and got locked up before I could get it transfered in my name...and to make things worse I cant find the title it may have been lost with some of my things while I was away...I have the bill of sale from ebay so you know its legit jus might be a hassle to tag, transfer, and register...I still havent posted new pics because I always forget tp take the key and thought of keeping it but know it will just sit unless I win the lottery...

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Owensboro...I have been trying to figure the legal side of it because I bought it on ebay out of washington state and got locked up before I could get it transfered in my name...and to make things worse I cant find the title it may have been lost with some of my things while I was away...I have the bill of sale from ebay so you know its legit jus might be a hassle to tag, transfer, and register...I still havent posted new pics because I always forget tp take the key and thought of keeping it but know it will just sit unless I win the lottery...
Can you call or text me please 7134595792

1 - 9 of 9 Posts