Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sail panels, mirrors, dash pieces, CCW tail lights, Cluster, Cargo Cover

Ok, I pulled some of these parts and have not heard back from people, or they decided to not take the parts. For those who were interested in them, I will put a note by them that they have first refusal til sunday evening, then they will be up for grabs.

Sail panels for wagon. Paint is bad. Condition is good on them. one minor crack on one. I have the clip and post that are missing in the pictures. See the pictures. $55 shipped for all 4 pieces and clips:

crack on edge:

Caprice and Caprice Classic Dash plaques above glove box. 2 Maroon with wood grain (one caprice, one Caprice classic) have all three tabs. One grey caprice classic missing one tab. Bubblekid has first choice The maroon are $20 shipped, the grey is $16 shipped.

Power mirrors from a 92 RMW. Good shape. no gouges in the housings. some minor, normal stuff. Glass is good. Includes plug and a couple inches of wiring beyond the plug incase of a retrofit. $70 shipped coryblackcb has first refusal.

92 Custom Cruiser Tail Lights. Comes with wiring back to connector. SOLD!!

ADDED 7/31/2010

Set of wagon tail lights. One side is cracked cause I dropped it. Should be able to find the piece. Other side is nice. Includes wiring to connector. SOLD!!

95 Z28 Cluster with 107k on it. 150mph cluster. Includes 8 inches of wiring. SOLD!!

More parts later in the thread.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Damn I forgot all about this... I wont be able to pay until next friday though cwm6...Damn bills due on the 1st...Thx-Steve

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One sail panel sold. Will re-price.

Open to offers.

Have some door panels that I will get picture of soon. Grey roadmaster set, and some blue and maroon ones from some wagons.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Added 08-02-2010

95 Certified 9C1 cluster. Unknown mileage. $65 shipped.

Dark wood grain door handles from 95. Both rear and Passenger side. $40/all, $15 each plus shipping.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Uploading them now. Slow internet last night only allowed me to get a couple up before dying.

I don't think there is a 92 here. Would another year work? I have a 95 Certified digital cluster.

Also got the custom cruiser badges before they crushed it. Not perfect. Little bit of chipping, but not broken. Make offer.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Got another Grey Caprice Classic dash piece: SOLD!!

Checked the cargo cover tonight and it opens and closes good. there is a little bit of dirt on the front edge, but should come off. will clean it tomorrow.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
More parts from the 94 RMW

Driver's corner bumper trim. Small dent, a rub, and some stains, but complete, looks decent, and has the clips.

Sail panels. Good shape. have all the pins for it them. Driver's side SOLD!!

94 RMW Grill. Needs some polish I think. No cracks

RMW Passenger side front pull handle

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I tail light getting dropped off at Fedex tonight.

1 sail panel and 1 dash piece going in the mail tomorrow.

Some interest in Z28 cluster and Cargo cover, but no one is firm.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts