Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I am a recently new owner of a 95 Impala SS and would like to meet and possibly join a local area Impala SS club. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!

We basically have two Clubs in San Antonio right now which are S.A. INC and SAIL, depending on what side of town you stay on you may be closer to either club. I'm currently a S.A. Inc member so if you PM me your number I can give you some directions to our shop so we can meet up sometime soon. Both Clubs can ALWAYS be found at Biffs Buzby's at any given Friday Cruise in Night, you'll love it out there!! Matter of fact I think a few of the fellas might be meeting out there this Fri, but I would need to send you message to be sure.

Hit me up! and congrats on the new Impala!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
welcome aboard bruh, post some pics

·
Registered
1,299 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Count me in, I'll be there in my Clown Vic as I don't have my b-body anymore :/ But I'll be there! Hell I might even pay an extra 10 bucks to take it down the strip

·
Registered
33 Posts
Get home from the middle east next week....Bought a bunch of Parts (suspension) for my 95' ISS...yall reccomend anyone for install? My pops lives right next to Biff's.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts