Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great looking wagons.I lucked into 1 of these little V8 secrets last year.Awesome,awesome car with plenty of shove!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ssinisterss:
I love wagons, just not the look of that one. Looks like a watermelon with racing stripes.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto. It even has hydralics.
:(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WOW, I clicked onto the link with more pictures and boy can that Olds wagon jump! Boy, I love our wagons. The sedans are nice and the reason the namesake for the web site, but the wagons are spectacular.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My wagon is coming together now. I've got some 17" billets on it now with 255/50/17 on the rear and 245/45/17 on front. Went with Eagle alloys. Springs should be here any day now. The slam will complete the look. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To finish the story on the wagon. Now, I don't particularly care for it either, BUT the reason it was cool IMO, the guy who built it had to be near 60. He said that it keeps him young. Even if it wasn't what I'm looking to do to mine it was cool that the rear corner of the bumper was scrapped away (you can barely tell in the pic) He drove it across the show with the front wheel flying high! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.