Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If anyone knows this guy or sees this info do not do business with him
we mad a deal for $50 shipped then two days later he wants 30 bucks more for shipping,
that's not what we agreed to,,he will not return my money or ship my parts, be on the look out.
his number shows up as Alabama so i dont see how it could could $30 to ship 2 handles...
i have all the emails to show how he did,,,if anyone want to read them be warned i cussed a bit,,i am upset,
just cant trust people these days,,,

[email protected]
[email protected]
JAMES WHITE
334-349-0197

Registered
1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
You sent money to a guy named "Kane Coker"? 馃槀

cocaine-addiction-treatment.jpg

Registered
You should post the emails, and put this fool on blast so that all the newbs don鈥檛 get caught up I put an ISO on core support bushings and this same fool tried selling me other stupid stuff, parts I wasn鈥檛 even looking for he seemed shady to me so I didn鈥檛 purchase anything from him. Sorry to hear that bro.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey it sucks that people would do that to one another but I guess when your dirt that's what you do
Yeah I'll post the emails

Registered
How did you pay him? You may have recourse if you used regular paypal, and paid the fee.

Reactions: Zebrafive

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Used zelle, PayPal was not working, I should have talken that as a sign

Registered
Why does that Gmail sound so familiar? I feel like I've seen that used by one of the previous scammers in the for sale forums.

Registered
Maybe you should go visit him.

Reactions: TheGarage

Super Moderator

Registered
Just a couple of things to consider...

First is that the bank account that you sent money to may not belong to the actual scammer. People who do this kind of stuff in volume are typically going to have some sort of arrangement that helps them conceal their identity. The owner of the bank account could be a co-conspirator, or potentially even an innocent person who is being conned in some way.

Next, for legal reasons, I would discourage you from going to visit anyone in person. Even if your only intent is to have a mature conversation, you are putting yourself in an extremely vulnerable spot as soon as you physically show up on a person's property. For example, this guy could throw a brick through the window of his own house or car, and then call the police and say that you did it. When the police show up, your story is going to be, "I just drove X number of hours to visit this guy that owes me money, but no I didn't throw the brick, he did it himself".

Reactions: MWP

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For now on the next time I buy something they're going to have to make a eBay post so that I can get some sort of protection that should be all our transactions are handled if you don't know that person

Registered
For now on the next time I buy something they're going to have to make a eBay post so that I can get some sort of protection that should be all our transactions are handled if you don't know that person
All you need to do next time is insist on paypal. There is no use for ebay.

Reactions: Marky Dissod

Registered
Help the FBI by telling them about your case: Internet Crime Complaint Center(IC3) | Home Page

Kanecoker6 and his twin "mattmullar" have been on multiple car forums.

Zelle is an instant payment system owned by Bank of America and friends. The many "nothing's our fault" warnings on their website suggest they know they are facilitating crime.

Kanecoker probably does this all day long. In other words, organized crime. Could be anywhere, but "Sent from my itel S13" is a hint. Itel is owned by China's Transsion, the world's 4th largest phone maker. Transsion sells phones in Africa and South Asia, and was caught selling phones pre-loaded with malware: Chinese-Made Smartphones Are Secretly Stealing Money From People Around The World

I hope Kanecoker's phone is ripping him off.:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts