Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have my Chevy impala 2006. I left it locked for more then one year now when i was trying to unlock it i found that i had forgot me key codes i tried my best to remember the codes but no luck. now i requires the hepl of locksmith but i can't afford high prices locksmith so if anyone have idea plzz share them it with me.

·
Registered
531 Posts
So you're saying your locked out, lost keys, etc???

·
Registered
7,986 Posts
I see you have a 2006 impala and this site is more for the 91-96 b-body and not much here for the W Body impala like yours. You may have better luck on the www.impalaforums.com site.

What you described sounds like a feature of a more modern car. Maybe someone with a similar model/year had an issue like you had and has a fix.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I see you have a 2006 impala and this site is more for the 91-96 b-body and not much here for the W Body impala like yours. You may have better luck on the www.impalaforums.com site.

What you described sounds like a feature of a more modern car. Maybe someone with a similar model/year had an issue like you had and has a fix.
LMAO. That's one way of putting it. Or a simple GTFO would have sufficed. LOL

·
Registered
1 Posts
Why don't you try car locksmith dallas? Theis company will not recruit any person without a locksmith licence, and they make sure their staff insure for the work they do. They are legally bound to uphold the company’s image at whatever dealings they may have with the customer, on behalf of the company.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts