Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys and gals, I've been able to arrange to have more of these made again. 25 kits will be the number we are shooting for.
Cost is $40 each kit + shipping. Payment by money order or personal check only. I'm gonna need the money up front to do this though. PM or email me and I'll start the list. :D

The list:
1FAASST - 2 kits - payment recieved
roadrunner96 - 4 kits - payment recieved
Bloops - 2 kits - payment recieved
Shadoobie - 2 kits - payment recieved
Richard Bartlett - 2 kits
Victor Leo - 2 kits
Mr. Bearingkiller - 2 kits
Biggest Kahuna - ? kits
Ivan Scerri - 2 kits - payment recieved
black mack - 2 kits - payment recieved
emerfe - 2 kits

[ 06-04-2007, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: Tim's 95 wagon ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Put me down for sliders for two seats. Let me know where to send the check with shipping to zip 37043. Thanks! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll take 4 sets(1 set per seat right?)shipped to zip code 47952.I could deliver payment &/or pick up parts in person if that's ok with you?Last time I mailordered anything for my car it was left in an unfavorable spot.Let me know where to send big bag of pennies ;) (j/k) Thanks for starting this back up!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tim,

I have another member in South Florida interested in sliders. Reserve 2 sets for Richard Bartlett. I will have him remit to PayPal for you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by RandyB:
Tim,

I have another member in South Florida interested in sliders. Reserve 2 sets for Richard Bartlett. I will have him remit to PayPal for you.
I'll add his name but I don't do the Paypal thing. Check or money order only, sorry.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok Tim, check or money order it is. Once you calculate shipping to south Florida, I will let Richard know the total. In the mean time, add two more sets for Victor Weliky of Boca Raton.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Mr. L AKA BearingKiller...:
okay I'll take at least one, lemme tchek for the second ? ( altough I think I need it )
Yea the powerseat I gave you was rocking badly..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm in. My driver's seat is rocking like my grandmother's rocking chair. One set per seat, right?

How long until they're shipped?

Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Biggest Kahuna:
I'm in. My driver's seat is rocking like my grandmother's rocking chair. One set per seat, right?

How long until they're shipped?

Thanks.
Yes, 1 kit per seat.
Shipping kinda depends on $$$ arriving. I'm supposed to get the sliders on Friday. So providing that there are no delays, I could ship on Monday. But again, it all depends on the $$$$ arriving.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Two things: We have another SoFASST member wanting 2 sets of seat sliders. This is Ivan Scerri. Next item is to change the name of Victor Weilky to Victor Leo on the list of those wanting sliders. I gave RandyB the wrong information.

Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump.... looks like we're up to 20 kits semi spoken for. I haven't heard back from about half of ya'll to confirm though. :confused:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This batch of sliders is complete and ready to ship to those of you that have paid as asked. Thank you to all that have paid so far. I have noted in the original post who has paid. I will continue to update that (hopefully the rest will come through).
I still have some kits available on a 1st come, 1st served basis.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bump.... it appears that I will have alot of extra kits now. I haven't heard back from quite a few folks who initially said they were "in" on this.
So as of now, I have 12 kits left. When these are gone, I won't be making anymore.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
As of 5/28/07 I have 5 kits still available. I will sell them on a 1st come, 1st served basis.

[ 05-28-2007, 08:47 AM: Message edited by: Tim's 95 wagon ]

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.