Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anybody be up for this?
I've been beating up my boss on my costs on these kits lately. I can make 25 kits and that will be all for a while. So if I can get 25 kits sold, I'll do it.
Price is $40 per kit plus shipping. ****1 kit will fix 1 seat**** I must have 25 kits paid for in advance to do this deal though. I don't have the extra $$ to tie up right now to finance the deal myself.
So if anybody is interested, please speak up.

This is what you get in the kit.

As you can see the old plastic sliders are crumbling on this rail. These kits replace the factory cheapo plastic parts.

[ 04-09-2007, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: Tim's 95 wagon ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I edited my original post to include that info.

So as of now the list is here:
SShadoobie - 2 kits
burley - 2 kits
Erik - 2 kits
S.O.B96 - 2 kits

[ 03-14-2007, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: Tim's 95 wagon ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well between the guys that have responded here and some emails that I've gotten, it looks like I will be doing this. I will PM everybody that has spoken up here with payment details. Thanks guys!!

There are still kits available.

[ 03-16-2007, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: Tim's 95 wagon ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry to sound like an idoit. But what do these kits do? Please tell me they fix that damn seat wobble sh!t. I can’t stand that. Its like they are not bolted down all the way, even when they are. If it fixes this problem yes yes please count me in for 1. Also if that’s what they fix, will they have instructions?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wayne.. as far as I know they will work on R/M seat rails. I would think that they are the same seat rails on all B-bodies.

slick...It sounds like the plastic sliders are broken on your's. So this should fix that. Look on the carpet around the bottom of your seats and see if there is any plastic pieces laying around (small chunks of whiteish gunk). If so, I'd say that's it.
Yes there are instructions included with the kit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if these are the same that I got for my SS a couple years back, then they are stronger than the freaking seat mounts. The metal mounts that bolt to the floor on my SS cracked, but the sliders survived.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
*** Update***

They are finished!

I will be shipping out the kits that have been paid for so far on Monday.

Thanks to everybody that has paid so far and to those with payments on the way.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i'll take two shipped to 91605, let me know where to send payment and how much.

[ 04-01-2007, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: Sal ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
After replying to everyone that has inquired about this so far. It appears as of tonight that I have 6 kits still available.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How much for two shipped to 90250. Also please send me a pay pal address so i can send payment. Thanks, Paul Z.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.