Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newby here, and I've got a question. I have a 93 RM Estate with leather power driver and passenger seats. Spent the last 3 weeks getting it 100% roadworthy. Now, I've got to work on the rest. Seats are in good cond, material wise but drivers seat need new padding. I,ve read posts where members have used Pontiac Bonneville seats to replace their Buick or Chevy seats. What year fits, and are they stright bolt in's? Do the power seat harness/power switches from the Buick adapt to the Pontiac seats? I've seen Pontiac seats on ebay for not a whole lot more than getting my drivers seat redone. Buckets with a console would be nice. Not concerned about the back seat-thats for my two dogs and their stuff when we travel.
Thanks for any help.
GrumpyRM

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I did do a search and I can see that the Pontiac seats will fit. What I can't find is whether or not the Buick harness is compatible with the Pontiac seats. Also are both driver and passenger seats form Pontiac power?
GrumpyRM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.