Conversion kits ? Na, i just drive a "B Body" wagon or a "Nomad" :D

·
Registered
511 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, thanks! I remember seeing several pictures in this section, of that '57 conversion. Thought that was in a 'kit' form,,,,,,, like the '49/'50 Ford conversions on the '90's T-bird bodys,,,,,,.

OK, question. So there is NO '57 conversion 'kit,' right?

I also remember seeing several pictures of wagons converted to Sedan Deliverys a year or so ago.

2nd question. So you are saying there is NO rear 1/4/rear door windlw 'blank out kits,' right?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,150 Posts

this one was parked less than 100 feet from the Impala club spring show in Daytona this year .
Yea sprocket,that guy is at towers shops a lot.not very friendly at all.talked to him at a show once.what gives?

·
Registered
511 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
A few years ago I somehow found the company through googling a bunch of stuff and found it. I called and asked, they said the moulds were tossed and the only thing left is 57 chrome bumpers so no biggie there. Even those were way back in the warhouse loaded with dust, that what they told me.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Yea sprocket,that guy is at towers shops a lot.not very friendly at all.talked to him at a show once.what gives?
Really? I talked to him the one time I went to Tower Shops for almost 45 minutes. He seemed pretty cool, and the car was amazing.

·
Registered
528 Posts
i think it can look better. to me the ss grille would have to go. it needs a chrome one and different bumper.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.