Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I added more stuff and if you click on the pic to make it bigger u will see a price.. Also i have a big enuff box now to ship the dash pad.....its boxed up and ready to go....c pics..
Prices do not include shipping but if your not to far i will work with ya...or i will pay half the shipping...I also have alot of LT1 motor parts cheap that i don`t have pics of yet..

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f393/bigcowl-imp/Stuff for sale/

·
Premium Member
1,268 Posts
I'll take the lingenfelter book shipped to ontario

i can paypal the money when i get off work - will $ 10 shipped do it ?? lmk - mike

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
?

how much for the spare wheel cover ?

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I'll take the lingenfelter book shipped to ontario

i can paypal the money when i get off work - will $ 10 shipped do it ?? lmk - mike
Sorry Mike not shipping to Can. to hard to figure out shipping

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sorry Mile not shipping to Can. to hard to figure out shipping
dude its media, nothing to figure out - put in a yellow envelope and drop in the mail ?? no customs declaration required, i bought injectors from you few years back - they got here fine ??

lmk - mike

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dude its media, nothing to figure out - put in a yellow envelope and drop in the mail ?? no customs declaration required, i bought injectors from you few years back - they got here fine ??

lmk - mike
Give me your address and i will see what they say when i goto the post office in the morning..

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dude its media, nothing to figure out - put in a and drop in the mail ?? no customs declaration required, i bought injectors from you few years back - they got here fine ??

lmk - mike
Your wrong Mike and i`m glad i did figure it out. If i would have taken your $10.00 i would have ended up with $3.91....that includes the pp fee.....not worth my time sorry.....unless you want to pay $15.00 shipped you can have it.
Post office told me the cheapest way to ship it would be $5.79....and thats in a yellow envelope...

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lingenfelter book sold!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sunvisers are sold

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Some of the prices will include shipping.

·
Premium Member
2,542 Posts
I'm interested in the tail light trim piece(s)?

Is it a pair? Used or new??

Thanx!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
need front seat shipped to 92394 and passemger dcm mirror ? can take seat without rails

Sorry just sold the seats yesterday...........the passenger mirror works but won`t open all the way .....see pics..........$26 shipped

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm interested in the tail light trim piece(s)?

Is it a pair? Used or new??

Thanx!
its just the one and its used but in excellent condition.....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts