Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I added more stuff and if you click on the pic to make it bigger u will see a price..
Prices do not include shipping but if your not to far i will work with ya...or i will pay half the shipping...I also have alot of LT1 motor parts cheap that i don`t have pics of yet..

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f393/bigcowl-imp/Stuff for sale/

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Make offers if you don`t like the prices

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Interested in Left Front DCM Wheel Well Molding. Is 27 shipped? if not How much to 49009?

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
does teh alarm work good? does it pop the trunk open as well? and last but not least how much of a be-atch is it to install?
Alarm works great thats why i had it taken out before i sold my impala....it has remote start, lights, trunk popper, defrost, panic/find buttons.......I did not install it or take it out ....i had a company do it...i payed right about $400 installed a few years ago...

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the 95 FSM's both books would be nice to have, shoot me a price shipped to 49048 for both 95 books, thanks.
Make it $45 shipped for both 95 books

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i see you have book 1 of 2 for 96, what does that cover? do you have the second book as well
I only have what you see other then some engine parts sorry......

Table of contents ......book 1
Heating and air conditioning
steering, suspension, tires and wheels
final drive
brakes
engine
transmission
electrical, body and chassis
accessories
body

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm interested in the trunk emblem let me know if you still have it.
Yes i still have it............you guys need your location in with your info so i can give shipped prices...

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The 2 95 books are sold.............thanks Mike and there going out this morning..

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Let me confirm with you that Left Front is Driver Wheel Well Molding Correct?

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Yes Left Front Driverside Wheel Well Molding..........its black NOT DCM like i said in photobucket sorry.....and has a few minor scratches that you might be able to polish..

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I need the drivers side rear seat belt and dash pad,when you say dash pad do you mean the plastic piece or cover ? 94551
I don`t have a dash pad no more ??? I have the back package tray carpet and pad with the speaker grills ??? Figure $36 shipped for the rear drivers side seat belt.

·
Registered
101 Posts
C Pillars

you still have the C Pillars?
are the tabs on them secured well onto the pillar? I have a perfect set but the metal snap in tab has come off?
zip 40475

1 - 20 of 26 Posts