Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· ISSF Honey Badger
12,975 Posts
IN!

(and your FAST cable/software is already in the Flambe!)

· Registered
2,326 Posts
I'll be at FMP for a 12.0 Index race. Go where the money is.
Yeah right. You wouldn't be saying that if you were fast enough to run the 10.90 index race at SSHS9. :rolleyes:

Corbitt, I'd like to run for the points, but I also have to run the 10.90 index class. If I can swing both, then I'll run the D brackets for SIERS points. Or is there going to be a separate lane for a SIERS bracket? How do you figure points for this race?

· Registered
2,505 Posts
I am going to run 10.90, big dog and the bracket race, GLEN!

-Sam Sneed

· Registered
302 Posts
stump, we usually base points on the amount of rounds you go which is one reason i ran in C last year. potential for a whole lot more rounds. ;)

· Registered
2,326 Posts
Corbitt, let me know if you need help getting the series web site back up. It's very easy to host it at Google Apps and all it will cost is the price of domain hosting, which is less ~ $8 per year at GoDaddy.

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any update on the schedule or is there a website with info, standings? I know Fayetteville is next on the 6th, right?
Thats correct Rob, next race is down for Sun Dec 6 at Fayetteville MS Park.
I dont have the current standings in front of me but you should be on top of the heap.
And Congrats on your ECIRS title !!

On the website we hope to have it back up shortly with Glen's help. Thanks Stump
Should have the 2010 dates up shortly also, depending on the track's schedules.

· Registered
94 Posts
Hey Rob,

Corbitt is running a S/SS race at FMP Saturday, and will confirm everything is on go for them on December 6. I am going to check on scheduling the next event next week, but most of the tracks are not committing on when they are going to open after Christmas. Hope to be able to go to Piedmont on their first day open, as they always have a big crowd and good weather...

I'll let you know asap...

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday weekend. I would be a FMP, but duty calls Friday and Saturday night...

· Registered
2,326 Posts
SIERS is up at siers.ecirs.org

On the website we hope to have it back up shortly with Glen's help. Thanks Stump
Should have the 2010 dates up shortly also, depending on the track's schedules.
Corbitt, it's up at http://seirs.ecirs.org I just put up a page similar to what was up at the old ECIRS site. Get me the details about the points tally, the winner of last year, the races for this year with sponsors and I'll try to put up a new better page. Or, if you prefer, I can give you or someone else access to manage the site so you can do anything you want with it. If you want a dedicated domain name, then we can do that too after you supply me with the new domain name.

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Glen, Bob Davenport was last year's Champ and has the points compilation up to this point. He will probably forward them. I will look into purchasing a domain name.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.