Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Sunday, 12-6 at Fayetteville M/S Park race #2 of the 09-2010 series. Cool temps should produce hot times at the pine lined playground for power.
Will the newly crowned ECIRS champ Rob Hamilton be down to continue his reign of round winning terror while currently atop the SEIRS points chart?

Track opens at 12 noon. SEIRS eliminations begin at approx 2:30pm.

This weekend's event sponsered by CFM Performance Sales who will be providing FREE samples of the worlds best hand cleaner BEAR PAW in addition to winner and runnerup trophies.

So top off those bottles and load the slicks, its time to impress our fans at FMSP.

· Registered
302 Posts
i should be there but my son has the flu so it's subject to change.

· Registered
41 Posts
Planning to be there as well.

Anyone know if the rain check is still good for us on the tickets from last time?

Pat.

· Registered
2,505 Posts
Hey guys,

Ms. H and I are coming too from MD. Normy is coming too.
Fred G needs to be convinced.

Ya'll ready for some 10.90s from dat Black Bat!

-Nab

· Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Congrats Colby Marshburn!

Seems as if everyone had a good time today and turnout was decent.

Congrats to Colby Marshburn with his win with the wagon.

Congrats to Jamies with his new personal best in the Caprice. I believe he ran a 14.07 and it still has stock manifolds on it.

The ECIRS champ even showed. I almost caught him sleeping in the staging lanes.

Corbitt brought the Black wagon. I wish I brought mine. Would of been three there.

Norm and Nab even made the party. Think Norm was checking out the body in his trunk.

See everyone in January at Piedmont!

· Premium Member
9,136 Posts
Looks like a good time.

I heard Nabby blew another one. True?

· Registered
302 Posts
sorry i missed the fun today guys. our scout troop goes and fills all the empty stocking bags for families in need each year and today happened to be the day. hope everyone had a great time and got back safely.

· Registered
41 Posts
Congrats to Jamies with his new personal best in the Caprice. I believe he ran a 14.07 and it still has stock manifolds on it.
And stock mufflers too. :D

I've got some more videos I'm going to upload within the next day or two. I'll bump the thread when I get them all on my youtube account.

Pat.

· Registered
94 Posts
Thanks to Eric and Pat for the pics and videos. I had a great time, seems like it had been sooo
long since we last got together, having been rained out in October. I have a spread sheet with the results on it that I have someone proof reading for me, and then I'll get it on here.

Congrats to Colby for coming in from his tenure at ECU and busting us. Maybe he'll have school when we meet again...:). Just what I need, these young guys coming in to show us how to do it...Although Eric did pretty good to get the runner up.

Thanks to Rob for being the long hauler of the bunch, and Norm and Nab for making the trip. Good luck to all of you next week at Cecil.

· Registered
2,326 Posts
Thanks to Eric and Pat for the pics and videos. I had a great time, seems like it had been sooo
long since we last got together, having been rained out in October. I have a spread sheet with the results on it that I have someone proof reading for me, and then I'll get it on here.

Congrats to Colby for coming in from his tenure at ECU and busting us. Maybe he'll have school when we meet again...:). Just what I need, these young guys coming in to show us how to do it...Although Eric did pretty good to get the runner up.

Thanks to Rob for being the long hauler of the bunch, and Norm and Nab for making the trip. Good luck to all of you next week at Cecil.
Bob, send me the round sheet and points total and I'll post them on the http://seirs.ecirs.org/ web page.

· Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Just what I need, these young guys coming in to show us how to do it...Although Eric did pretty good to get the runner up.

You saying I'm getting old? ;)

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jr was all gloatin and stuff when he got home. His luck certainly turned around from the pre-1st rd flat tire. Thanks Eric for the loaner. Lots of good sports in this group for sure.
Guess next time I need to switch wagons. cwm6

Glad you guys could make it down. Nice 8 car field made it a smooth, fast and fun day.

See you next year. Happy Holleydays.

· Registered
41 Posts
Here are the videos from Sunday.

· ISSF Honey Badger
12,975 Posts
and you ran 12.02 on a 12.00 - so close, yet so far

good vids, thanks for posting them

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.