Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1996 BBB
2,577 Posts
Hey, not trying to get you to part the thing out or anything but if you'd consider selling the ROH and stock set of wheels and tires or making a trade for $$$ and a set of stockers let me know!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good luck on the sale Andy. I look forward to seeing you at HOSSfest again! :D
Thanks Cheston. I wasn't able to make it to Impalafest obviously. :(

Car is still for sale. I have not had it detailed yet, but it still looks amazing.

I'm motivated to sell the car and am planning on putting it on ebay before too long.

I'll take the best offer over $11K as it sits now, or best offer over $11.5K if I have the car professionally detailed.

The detail guy I use has detailed the last two best of show SEMA winners, and he's not cheap.

I'm still working on getting some updated pics, need to do that soon as well.

Thanks!

·
Registered
407 Posts
1. Congrats on getting married.
2. Is this car daily drivable?
3. What would it take to get the AC working again?

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1. Congrats on getting married.
2. Is this car daily drivable?
3. What would it take to get the AC working again?
It could be daily driven. In the 10+ years I've owned the car, it has never left me stranded. It fires right up and drives great.

Would I want to drive it everyday? No way! It is loud. It stinks. It has no overdrive. It does not get good mileage.

I have all of the AC components for the car, they would just need to be re-installed.

·
Premium Member
2,708 Posts
I would buy this car in a heartbeat if I was employed again! Then again if car is still available when I get another job, I will let you know!

Good luck with the sale, beautiful car.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would buy this car in a heartbeat if I was employed again! Then again if car is still available when I get another job, I will let you know!

Good luck with the sale, beautiful car.
Thank you! I really need to get some better pics. The car is damn near perfect. Interior, engine bay & exterior are all 9.5 out of 10. Shoot, even under the car for that matter. Hopefully there will be some sunshine this weekend...

·
Registered
909 Posts
Bump on the sale and from being from Little Elm! My Uncles live up there.

·
Premium Member
20,400 Posts
Daaaaamn Andy........haven't seen you around these parts for YEARS!!

Best of luck with the sale......and a gratuitous bump ;) !

KW

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Daaaaamn Andy........haven't seen you around these parts for YEARS!!

Best of luck with the sale......and a gratuitous bump ;) !

KW
Thanks! It has been a long time... my lack of posting here has fallen in parallel with my lack of interest in the car.

These days I would rather tinker and spend money on my house than sink more money in the Impy. And I would love to have the garage space to do some woodworking projects.

I'm really hoping that someone on here will buy it, and keep it in the community.

It's just begging for someone to take it to the next level :)

·
Premium Member
20,400 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.