Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
4.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
Aredisi210 FOR THE WIN!​

Tucking staggered deuces on a clean ride in a clean, well shot picture is always a wining formula for ROTM.

MORE PIX OF YOUR RIDE PLEASE!
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
38 Posts
Tell me bout that projector retro you have.
Firewood...
I used the one piece headlight.. That i purchased on ebay..and a 9004 retrofit kit from 3b specialties.. It was a real
Simple retrofit.. Once the lense is off the projector goes in the "bulb hole" and it takes a wing nut and lock washer to hold it in place.. Its pretty straight foward

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Nice car!! Congrats!!cwm7

·
Registered
419 Posts
Only thing missin are Dodgers LA decals for qtr windows.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Very sharp car. What spoiler is that? Do you have any pics of it from eye level that show the spoiler?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Nice

Looks very NICE. Very nicely done! Just wondering if your hood is functional? If it is why is the metal peice in front of the radiator?

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Once again the Del Rio pic prevails :). LOL

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Firewood...
I used the one piece headlight.. That i purchased on ebay..and a 9004 retrofit kit from 3b specialties.. It was a real
Simple retrofit.. Once the lense is off the projector goes in the "bulb hole" and it takes a wing nut and lock washer to hold it in place.. Its pretty straight foward
I looked them up and the prices are legit! How well do they work? I remember Crovo tried a set on some smoked lights and they melted the lens! That was a different brand of projector, though.

Performance?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Wow what a small world it is!!! Just saw this car this weekend and I could say was Wow!!! What's up Rudy??? I will post pics I took tomorrow from Impalafest.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.