Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally installed my Level 3 trans from shane with a edge 3000 T/Q, B&M ratchet shifter and tubular cross member.. and all I can say is why did I wait so long.. the car is a blast to drive now.
:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Same here...got my Level 3 in this weekend and all i can say is WOW!! That 1-2 shift is gonna destroy the cartlage in my neck! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks guys..... Miguel i set yours up more aggressive than i do MOST so your transmission is definately not the norm for me. But thats what you wanted so you got it.

Thanks for the feedbacks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want mine as aggressive as Migs and then make it PLUS 1! Just so Mig knows who THE MAN is!

Wear a neck brace you pussy! Shane, how was the honeymoon?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
honeymoon was awesome!!! Stayed in a reportedtly haunted cabin very fun however very uncomfortable Just a general weird feeling and the tv (New magnavox)would turn on and off by itself.

All the attractions were great got to go to rippleys again the ripleys aquarium and all that. i just got back so i gotta clean up 2 days worth of un supervised shop operations.... Jeesh youd think running a shop is easy huh?

Anyway Thanks for the best wishes and all i appreciate it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.