Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i got a call from one of the homies telling me to go check out this Box that was for sale near the neighborhood. He told me this was the cleanest 89 he has ever seen.. They were asking for 5 grand. it has 160 on the dash.. The interior was out of this world. I almost wanted to buy this myself as well.. http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w199/dstreets/BOX/

·
Registered
55 Posts
Clean reminds me of my 88 I used to have.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Damn...I have to check this thing out ASAP. Would you mind taking a few pics of the car including the body, motor, and frame if possible? I'd greatly appreciate it. I live in New Jersey which is why It would be real helpful prior to making the drive down. If I'm paying close to 5K with 160k miles, I would expect the car to be entirely mint (no rust, frame exceptionally clean, mechanically perfect, clean interior). Otherwise, in good original condition..with plenty of flaws, I wouldn't pay more than $3000. So hopefully, the seller is asking $5000 for a reason. Anyway, awesome find.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn...I have to check this thing out ASAP. Would you mind taking a few pics of the car including the body, motor, and frame if possible? I'd greatly appreciate it. I live in New Jersey which is why It would be real helpful prior to making the drive down. If I'm paying close to 5K with 160k miles, I would expect the car to be entirely mint (no rust, frame exceptionally clean, mechanically perfect, clean interior). Otherwise, in good original condition..with plenty of flaws, I wouldn't pay more than $3000. So hopefully, the seller is asking $5000 for a reason. Anyway, awesome find.
,, trust me bro its mint... i have the lil ones this weekend so i doubt if im able to go take more pics.. and i doubt if the car last all weekend so just give him a call asap bro.. i sent the info.. thanks

·
Registered
275 Posts
I called and the lady working there said it got sold. If she's wrong by any chance and you see it for sale, let me know. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts