Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1.Part shipped quickly
2.Intelligent advise
3.Timely feedback

Probably Thrifty, Brave, Clean and Reverent too. :rolleyes: But would certainly recommend Joel for future commerce.

Bob

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Joel is great to do business with. :D Bought a Blazer Tan Overhead Console from him. It was in mint condition, packed securely, and arrived VERY FAST! He even prepared detailed installation instructions and add-on tips. The instructions were also humorous as regards mistakes to avoid. Buy without hesitation from this forum member.

John

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ditto I purchased the black console.Good Price.Arrived in less than 3 days Thanks

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
My brother and I had the pleasure of dealing with Joel during the US Thanksgiving holiday. My brother bought a transmission Joel had rebuilt. Joel kept me updated during the process with detailed messages containing photos. He went to great lengths to ensure the 94 trans would bolt up in my brother's 96 car, not only by raiding his own parts stash but by taking a lot of time to explain exactly what needed to be done on our end during installation. It's clear Joel knows what he's doing. He's also a great guy to deal with. He was courteous and is very honest. My brother had overpaid him $100, which Joel promptly refunded via paypal, after we had left!

While there we also picked up some inner fenders and 15x8 rallies which were in excellent shape, exactly as described.

I would never hesitate to purchase anything from Joel, and look forward to crossing paths again.

·
Registered
8,487 Posts
I know no one who would ever hesitate to purchase anything from Joel, nor anyone who would not look forward to doing business with him again.

·
Super Moderator
5,968 Posts
Damn, I better not screw up that trans install...

Yeah, Joel's awesome. He always prices fairly, would do anything for a car buddy, blah blah blah. :D

·
Super Moderator
8,767 Posts
You all are very kind. I am by no means perfect and not every transaction has gone quickly or smoothly in the past, but I am working on it.

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Joel's the man!

Another happy transaction to report with sherlock9C1.
He was in the middle of a household move when I bought some parts from him. Communication was great and I got the parts when I needed them.
You can deal with this guy with confidence!

·
Registered
11,394 Posts
I appreciate the good service from sherlock9C1. He overpacked the item so it arrived in excellent condition. The item was better than fairly price for a hard to find part in excellent condition. We need more people like him.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Great

I had the same experience with parts I purchased. Great guy to deal with and shipped right away. Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Thanks for the intake Joel, arrive well packed.

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Thanks Joel!! Injectors arrived perfectly packed and as described! He shipped them out quickly and had great communication.
Certainly would not hesitate to purchase from again!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Bought injectors from him which I will install soon. He is helpful, organized, honest, friendly, dedicated. A very positive recommendation here.

Reactions: sherlock9c1
1 - 15 of 15 Posts